Welcome to Dry AMD Therapeutic Development: The Only Industry-Focused Meeting for Dry AMD Therapeutic Development
The Only End-to-End Forum Solely Dedicated to Advancing the Research & Development of Clinically Effective Dry AMD therapeutics to Patients in Need.
Designed in combination with the leading Dry AMD therapeutic developers, this two-track program will highlight critical preclinical and clinical insights to tackling specific and applied end-to-end challenges in creating novel safe and efficacious treatments for patients with dry-AMD and/or Geographical Atrophy.
The comprehensive agenda addresses a wide variety of today’s research and development approaches in the field, from small molecule interventions to advanced cell and gene therapy. Including studies targeting several disease mechanisms, such as neuroprotection, reducing toxic by-product accumulation, visual cell modulation and stem cell complement inhibition, along with providing insight into broader challenges for developing therapeutic agents in this field. For example, how to design appropriate animal models and assessing drug delivery platforms.
150+ Industry Attendees
2 Pre-Conference Workshops
5+ Hours of Networking
1 Pre-Conference Focus Day
100+ Leading Organizations
40+ Presentations from Leading Experts
This meeting will increase the growth of your pipeline with comprehensive debates across several subjects within dry-AMD/GA therapeutic development, including but not limited to:
- Novel Areas of Research: Advancing Early-Stage Development
- Targeting Inflammation Through the Complement System: Learnings & Updates from Key Clinical Case Studies
- Analysing the Use of Gene Therapy for Dry AMD
- Spotlight on Neuroprotection: Repairing Mitochondrial Dysfunction/Oxidative Stress
- Targeting Visual Cycle Modulation as an Approach for Dry AMD
- Inflammation and its Role in Dry AMD
- Overcoming Challenges with Pre-Clinical Models: Animal & in-vitro
- Learnings & Updates from Stem Cell-Based Clinical Case Studies
- Preparing for Market: Building a Robust Path to Clinic
Alongside your peers you have the opportunity to hear from and interact with 40+ thought leaders in our expert speaker faculty, have access to 40+ hours of content exploring the latest advances in the dry AMD field, form meaningful and long-lasting connections in the multiple and varied networking sessions built into the event.